1. The gentle rain quiz ("The Competition) is open to everybody ("you") aged between zero and ninety-nine years old.
2. To enter the Competition, You should answer the question published in the Instagram Story Feed of @gentlerainmag on 2.12.2018.
3. There are two ways in which You can enter the Competition:
a. By post: You can send your answer directly in the Instagram Story.
b. By email: You can email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with "gentle rain quiz" in the subject line. You are responsible for the cost of sending your Competition entry to us.
4. When submitting your Competition entry, You must provide your name, age and address and the name or contact telephone number of your parent or guardian. We will only use this information in relation to the Competition (including checking your eligibility to enter it) and will not use it for any other purposes whatsoever. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the Competition.
5. You may only send one entry to the Competition.
6. We must receive your entry to the Competition by 11.59pm, 3 December, 2018.
7. Employees or agents of gentle rain and Die Brueder Publishing and its group companies or their family members may not enter the Competition.
Picking the winners
8. The one winner of the prize will be chosen at random from the entrants in the Competition. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Getting consent from an adult
10. Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition.
11. The winner will receive a magazine surprise gift.
12. The winner will be notified by Mail or Instagram Message.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner six weeks after the winner have been announced.
14. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes.
15. We will substitute the prize with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are not available.
Some other rules
16. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
17. We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
18. Your entry will not be returned to You.
19. Details of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Die Brueder, Stockmeyerstr. 43 20457 Hamburg.
20. No purchase is necessary.
21. The Promoter of the Competition is Die Brueder Publihsing whose address is Kinzigstr. 28 10247 Berlin. Any complaints regarding the Competition should be sent to this address.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Die Brueder Publihsing for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
23. Die Brueder Publishing accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.Die Brueder Publishing further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
24.Die Brueder Publishing reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Die Brueder Publishing in all matters under its control is final and binding.
25.Die Brueder Publishing shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
26. The Competition will be governed by German law.